All Things SFA

Evaluating all things SFA, especially the hope of every student knowing someone who truly follows Jesus.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Ethiopia Summer Project 2010 [HD]

Almost 18 months ago I spent one week in Ethiopia and I was changed. To this day, I will open my journal to the entries from those days. Something I wrote down multiple times was, God don't let me forget this. One of the ways God keeps Ethiopia on my mind is through a continued hope of sending students from SFA on summer project. Its amazing to me that God would take students and staff from a little small campus in a little small town in East Texas so far from Ethiopia in distance and culture and allow us to be a part of Him changing lives in Africa.
I tell students all the time, you will always be able to find other things to do with your summer, noble and valuable endeavors, but nothing like this.
To quote my friend Dan Boone, "if the cause is worthy, the cost is irrelevant." I think he stole that from someone else, but the hope of the gospel for Ethiopians is definitely worthy, soooo.......
Watch this video and go!
Ethiopia Summer Project 2010 [HD]

No comments:

Post a Comment