All Things SFA

Evaluating all things SFA, especially the hope of every student knowing someone who truly follows Jesus.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jesus in the Dugout


Maybe my favorite part of being on staff with Campus Crusade at SFA is the opportunity I have to invest in guys on the baseball team. Over the last 3 or 4 years I've been leading devotionals/chapel times in the dugout on Sunday mornings when we play at home. At first, thats all it was, I saw the guys on Sundays and that's about it.


Over the last year, I've been able to spend time at practice on occasion and I meet with a few of the players on a regular basis to talk about how they are doing in their relationship with God. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to talk with guys a bit more as I continue to spend time around the team.


For me to be able to hang out at the ballpark and talk with guys about Jesus, this ceases to be a part of my job. Its just plain fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment